When in Rome

by Ngaio Marsh | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Lytteltonwitch of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 10/3/2004
Journal Entry 1 by Lytteltonwitch from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, October 3, 2004
Superintendent Alleyn,incognito,joins select guided tour whose cicerone mysteriously disappears in the Basilica of San Tommaso in Pallaria.

Journal Entry 2 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, October 30, 2004
Lyttletonwitch was going to leave this in the OCZ, but I've claimed it instead, to add to my pile of NZ authors to take to Sydney. Might even read it if I get time...

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 3 by Neesy from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Friday, November 12, 2004
In the words of Skyring:
"I was having a quite drink with my friends at the Shelbourne when I came across this book - didn't find it my cup of tea"
Caught at Sydney Conference Friday 12 November 2004

Journal Entry 4 by Neesy at Hyde Park in Sydney CBD, New South Wales Australia on Friday, November 12, 2004
Released on Friday, November 12, 2004 at about 5:00:00 AM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at Hyde Park in Sydney, New South Wales Australia.

With Charbono (spelling???) and Wombles this book was released in a tree in Hyde Park Sydney - under plenty of cover!

Journal Entry 5 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, November 14, 2004
I was walking through the park on Friday night with Littlemave and Lytteltonwitch, after the registration meetup, and I spotted a book sitting in a tree. I was so excited, thinking I'd be able to catch a book in the wild, and raced over to have a look, only to discover it was one of the books I'd brought over to Sydney with me!

The book was still there on Sunday morning, snug in its little treehouse.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Wednesday, May 25, 2005
A friend picked up this book in Sydney near Hyde Park in Nov 2004. She gave it to me but I didn't read it. I will leave it at a bookshop in the city (May 2005).

CAUGHT IN SYDNEY NSW AUSTRALIA