Mixed Magics

by Diana Wynne JOnes | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 10/2/2004
Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, October 02, 2004
Four stories that feature the enigmatic Chrestomanci

Journal Entry 2 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, July 12, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (7/12/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Given to a fellow bookcrosser as I have now decided that I won't keep this book.

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, July 18, 2009
Just when I thought I'd journalled all the books from lytteltonwitch, she turned up with another bagful.

v

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, August 10, 2009
Four fun stories in the Chrestomanci series. Diana Wynne Jones does a great line in the type of fantasy that not only makes the fantastic seem ordinary, but also shows up the weirdness in the everyday.

v

Released 10 yrs ago (8/28/2009 UTC) at The Coffee Club OBCZ, High Street in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Left in the OBCZ after today's meetup.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, September 22, 2009
I found this book in the Coffee Club cafe Bookcrossing Zone while on holiday with a friend. It has travelled all over North and South Islands with us, and now is coming to Sydney, Australia, to be read. I've enjoyed Diana Wynne Jones's books in the past and look forward to reading this one!

CAUGHT IN CHRISTCHURCH CANTERBURY NEW ZEALAND

Journal Entry 7 by MystikSpiral at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, January 23, 2015
I was the anonymous finder who caught this book in 2009 while on holiday in New Zealand. I read it and enjoyed it, but then forgot I still had it! Updating its entry now to add to my books caught.

Released 4 yrs ago (1/23/2015 UTC) at Pyrmont Community Centre Book Exchange in Pyrmont, New South Wales Australia

This book has crossed the Tasman Sea! May it find new Chrestomanci fans here.