Bridget Jones's Diary

by Helen Fielding | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Gorgie85 of York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 10/2/2004
Journal Entry 1 by Gorgie85 from York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 03, 2004
very funny.

Journal Entry 2 by babae-blues on Thursday, January 27, 2005
The movie was more funnier than the book to me, though the book was still enjoyable!

Journal Entry 3 by babae-blues on Monday, March 21, 2005
Mailed to your-book-fairy. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by your-book-fairy from South Orange, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, August 24, 2005
This got hung up in the mail a bit, maybe since I moved to a new apartment a few weeks after this was sent out, but it's finally found its way to New York City. Thanks!

Journal Entry 5 by your-book-fairy from South Orange, New Jersey USA on Thursday, October 27, 2005
Been on my bookshelf for a while, so it's time to move this one along. Sending to Antof9 for the m-bag bound for New Zealand and the convention there in February 2006.

Journal Entry 6 by wingAntof9wing from Lakewood, Colorado USA on Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Caught for the m-bag going to our friends in New Zealand.

You really ARE a book fairy! Thanks for the great contribution to the m-bag, and ESPECIALLY your contribution to the postage costs :)

Here are my thoughts on the copy that I read.

Journal Entry 7 by NZ-2006-Con from Dunedin, Otago New Zealand on Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Found this book in the NZ convention m-bag that arrived here in Dunedin a couple of weeks ago (sorry about the delay in journaling them). Thanks so much for sending the book your-book-fairy and thanks also Antof9, your contribution to our convention is greatly appreciated.
I never did manage to see the film of this book but I have heard it's quite good, perhaps I should read the book first :-)

The attached photo shows Karitane beach just north of Dunedin

Journal Entry 8 by Cathietay from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, February 19, 2006
I loved the movie - the ultimate chick flick. I am looking forward to a deep warm bubble bath and a glass of chard to read the book in style. Picked up at the convention. Thank you for Antof9 & your-book-fairy for the m-bag it was a fantastic addition to the convention.