The Naked God

by Peter F Hamilton | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by MaxMad of Østensjø bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on 9/30/2004
Journal Entry 1 by MaxMad from Østensjø bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Thursday, September 30, 2004
The third book in the Night's Dawn trilogy. Will be sent to Skjaeve.

Journal Entry 2 by Skjaeve from Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway on Monday, November 01, 2004
Received in mail from MaxMad.

Journal Entry 3 by Skjaeve from Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway on Sunday, July 23, 2006
Very good space opera, with a ghost story thrown in to boot. I think I'll keep it for now.

Journal Entry 4 by Skjaeve at Baker Narum, Kuben in Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway on Thursday, July 14, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (7/14/2016 UTC) at Baker Narum, Kuben in Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway

In the bookshelf.

Journal Entry 5 by CathrineB at Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway on Monday, August 29, 2016
Picked up in the bookshelf at Baker Narum at Kuben. Too bad I didn't see "The Neutronium Alchemist" in the shelf as well.

"HELL JUST WENT QUANTUM....

The confederation is starting to collapse politically and economically, allowing the 'possessed' to infiltrate more worlds. Quinn Dexter is loose on Earth, destroying the gigant arcologies one at a time. As Louise Kavanagh tries to track him down, she manages to aquire some strange and powerful allies whose goal does not quite match her own.

The campaign to liberate Mortonridge from the possessed degenerates into a horrendous land battle of hte type not seen by humankind for six hundred years. Then some of the protagonists escape in a very unexpected direction...

Joshua Calvert and Syrinx now fly their starships on a mission to find the Sleeping God - which an alien race believes holds the key to finally overthrowing the possessed."

Journal Entry 6 by CathrineB at OsloS-OBCZ in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Thursday, September 08, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (9/8/2016 UTC) at OsloS-OBCZ in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway

Tas med på møtet, og plasseres eventuelt i hylla.

Journal Entry 7 by winglunaciawing at Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Monday, November 07, 2016
Picked this up at the OBCZ shelf in the OBCZ La Baguette at the central startion.

Its poorly marked, so I need to mark it better. I had to search for the BCID inside the book!

This is the third book in a series, so I will need to borrow the first two at the library if I can't find them via bookcrossing.