Battle Angel Alita : Rusty Angel (PC)

by Yukito Kishiro | Graphic Novels |
Registered by fflloorr of Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on 9/27/2004
Journal Entry 1 by fflloorr from Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Monday, September 27, 2004
TBR

Journal Entry 2 by fflloorr at Delivered by hand in Lisboa, Lisboa -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, October 26, 2004
Released on Tuesday, October 26, 2004 at about 6:00:00 AM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at Delivered by hand in Lisboa, Lisboa Controlled Releases.

To Virgulina

Journal Entry 3 by usedtobe on Wednesday, October 27, 2004
It's with me right now! I read it in Portuguese but never got to read its sequels, now I'm rereading this one so that I can dive in on the rest. Thanks fflloorr!

Journal Entry 4 by fflloorr from Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Friday, November 26, 2004
It's with me again!

Journal Entry 5 by wingsyrinwing from Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Monday, September 04, 2006
Brought from the III BookPiqueniqueCrossing.
Thanks for the loan!

Journal Entry 6 by wingsyrinwing from Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Thursday, October 26, 2006
This really isn't my type of comics.
The theme of the book reminded me a bit of Evangelion or Akira, though
Will be returned asap.

Journal Entry 7 by fflloorr from Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Sunday, October 07, 2007
Back home.