Budgeting Principles, Edition 2

by Jill Hart, Clive Wilson, Bruce Keers | Education | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingDavros-10wing of Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on 9/26/2004
Journal Entry 1 by wingDavros-10wing from Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, February 12, 2014
From the publisher's website (www.pearsoned.com.au):

"ISBN: 9781740093040
ISBN10: 1740093046
RRP inc. GST: $53.95
Published: 24/01/2001
Format: Paperback
Pages: 254

Description

Budgeting Principles comprehensively examines the preparation of budgets in a very practical way. The underlying theme of this book is that a business' budgeting and planning are managerial functions, not merely a computational exercise.

Features and Benefits

Each chapter develops students understanding with many worked examples and Self-Testing questions
End-of-chapter Review Questions further reinforce this learning and help students consolidate the skills and theory they have learnt in the preceding chapter.

Target Audience

FNSACCT403B Prepare operational budgets
FNSACCT503B Manage budgets and forecasts"

Journal Entry 2 by wingDavros-10wing at Donated to Charity in Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (2/12/2014 UTC) at Donated to Charity in Lutwyche, Queensland Australia

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thanks for checking the site out. I hope you enjoy both the book and the site. People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing. While you're here, I'd really appreciate it if you'd make a journal entry for this book so I know that it's safe. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free).

If you do decide to become a BookCrosser please consider using me, Davros-10, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book, I hope it is one you were looking for!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready pass it on to a friend, or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!

I'm cleaning out my professional library at work and at home of older textbooks and multiple copies which I don't need any longer. Rather than just throw them away I'm donating them all to Lifeline.

Released for the 2014 Never Judge A Book By Its Cover Release Challenge: Week 6 (Red).