God's Smuggler

by Brother Andrew | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by jennannej of Coronado, California USA on 9/23/2004
Journal Entry 1 by jennannej from Coronado, California USA on Thursday, September 23, 2004
Picked this up at a charity shop the other day. I thought it would be a bit cheesy, but I kind of like it. The Brother Andrew of this book was also friends with Corrie Ten Boom, of The Hiding Place. I picked up that book too, for my sister who has never read it.

This book is about a Dutch man who is a missionary behind the iron curtain and smuggles Bibles in. I'm only halfway through, so I can't give a full review yet.
*********************
One of the books I brought along on my visit to Rhode Island. Gave to my friend that I am staying with.

Journal Entry 2 by moliravioli from Orlando, Florida USA on Wednesday, November 10, 2004
A friend gave me this book while visiting and I finally finished reading it.

Journal Entry 3 by moliravioli at Shops at Long Wharf in Newport, Rhode Island USA on Wednesday, December 15, 2004
Released on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 at about 9:00:00 AM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at By The Shops at Long Wharf in newport, Rhode Island USA.