Three To Get Deadly : A Stephanie Plum Novel (A Stephanie Plum Novel)

by Janet Evanovich | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by NeedSun of Perth Road, Ontario Canada on 9/23/2004
Journal Entry 1 by NeedSun from Perth Road, Ontario Canada on Thursday, September 23, 2004
Book Description
A "saintly" old candy-store owner is on the lam-and bounty hunter extraordinaire Stephanie Plum is on the case. As the body count rises, Stephanie finds herself dealing with dead drug dealers and slippery fugitives on the chase of her life. And with the help of eccentric friends and family, Steph must see to it that this case doesn't end up being her last...

Journal Entry 2 by NeedSun from Perth Road, Ontario Canada on Friday, September 24, 2004
Fun read, better than the second one.

Journal Entry 3 by NeedSun from Perth Road, Ontario Canada on Monday, September 27, 2004
Sent to CheriePie today. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by CheriePie from Campbell, California USA on Monday, October 04, 2004
Thanks NeedSun, for the first 4 books of the Stephanie Plum series. I can't wait to read them as I've heard nothing but great things about them! :)

Journal Entry 5 by CheriePie from Campbell, California USA on Saturday, March 04, 2006
Another quick and funny read by Evanovich in the Stephanie Plum series. Though I still think, maybe moreso in this book than the previous two, that Stephanie is such an idiot at times and more than half the trouble she gets into is of her own making. Nonetheless, she's still pretty funny, and the stuff she gets into while on the hunt for Uncle Mo, along with Lula and Morelli, brought a chuckle more than once. I'd so like to see Stephanie wind up with Morelli eventually, and there were hints of this coming in this book. :)

Journal Entry 6 by CheriePie at on Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Released 14 yrs ago (3/7/2006 UTC) at

Sent to a TitleTrader.com member in Ottawa, Ontario on 08-Mar-2006 via International Airmail. Included a BC bookmark with it in the hopes it'll be journaled even if the person receiving it isn't already a BC member. Funny that this book is heading back to Ontario, where it originally started out with NeedSun. :)

Journal Entry 7 by Amorae from Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, March 15, 2006
The book arrived safely this afternoon. =) Thank you!

Journal Entry 8 by eloisamos from São Paulo, São Paulo Brazil on Saturday, October 13, 2007
It arrived, I readed it! And I loved it!!!
But I don´t know why this book came to me?
I just can´t remember...