Lolita

by Vladimir Nabokov | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by MyPileOfBooks on 9/22/2004
Journal Entry 1 by MyPileOfBooks on Wednesday, September 22, 2004
I read this along time ago...it was an okay book just not for me! Sending out to narfinmagic as a trade

Released 14 yrs ago (10/6/2004 UTC) at Trade For Postage in -- Wild released somewhere in state, Missouri USA

Sending to narfinmagic as a book trade!

Journal Entry 3 by narfinmagic from Freehold, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, October 13, 2004
Arrived in today's mail! Thanks so much for passing this one along. Look forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 4 by narfinmagic from Freehold, New Jersey USA on Sunday, April 02, 2006
I finally pulled this book off Mount TBR, only to find out it just wasn't the story for me. I heard a lot of good things about this book, and was surprised not to like it. I only read about 50 pages before I gave up on it. Time to move it along to a more appreciative reader.

Journal Entry 5 by narfinmagic at Bookrelay in Bookrelay, Bookrelay -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, April 02, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (4/2/2006 UTC) at Bookrelay in Bookrelay, Bookrelay -- Controlled Releases

Mailing to tribefan, who accepted this on the relays.

Journal Entry 6 by Tribefan from Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on Thursday, April 13, 2006
Arrived safe and sound!

Journal Entry 7 by Tribefan at mail in mail, A Book Relay -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, May 11, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (5/11/2006 UTC) at mail in mail, A Book Relay -- Controlled Releases

A Book Relay going to KarinAlyssa in Canada. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 8 by KarinAlyssa on Monday, June 05, 2006
Received today with another book. Thanks TribeFan for that one. I know it won't sit for too long on my shelves before travelling again.

It is soon time to visit Sarradee, September Ballyswapper !

Journal Entry 9 by KarinAlyssa at by Mail in BookRelay.Com, Bookrelay -- Controlled Releases on Friday, September 01, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (9/1/2006 UTC) at by Mail in BookRelay.Com, Bookrelay -- Controlled Releases

Miss September Ballyswappers : Sarradee !

Journal Entry 10 by sarradee from Arlington, Texas USA on Monday, September 11, 2006
Wow! This book has really been around. Thanks KarinAlyssa for the wishlist book!