A Is for Alibi

by Sue Grafton | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 033031582x Global Overview for this book
Registered by SwanOfKennet of Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria United Kingdom on 9/21/2004
Journal Entry 1 by SwanOfKennet from Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 21, 2004
Bought from the Cottage Bookshop, Penn, 21/9/04

Journal Entry 2 by SwanOfKennet from Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria United Kingdom on Friday, October 22, 2004
Nikki Fife served eight years for the murder of her philandering husband. Now she's hired Kinsey Millhone to find out who really killed Laurence Fife.

Loved it! This is my first encounter with Kinsey but it won't be my last.

Journal Entry 3 by SwanOfKennet from Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 26, 2004
This is now on a ray.

The list is

auriel
mastulela
into the unknown...

Sent by post to auriel this afternoon.

Journal Entry 4 by aubriel from Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 27, 2004
Just received in the post today. Quite exciting as it is my first bc book too!!!

Journal Entry 5 by aubriel from Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, October 30, 2004
This book is very easy to read - took me just under 24 hours, then again it isn't a long book either. I sort of guessed quite early on who she would end up shooting, but the misdirection was fun and I didn't totally suss out the plot.

Journal Entry 6 by Mastulela from Nuneaton, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 02, 2004
Arrived safely today, thank you very much

Journal Entry 7 by Mastulela from Nuneaton, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 21, 2004
A well-written, well-constructed classical detective novel. Very readable.

Where to next?

? Readvertise on BCUK
? Hole-in-the-wall, Stratford

Journal Entry 8 by Mastulela from Nuneaton, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 04, 2005
Postal release to
Kucingkiut

then onto Key-Miki

Journal Entry 9 by kucingkiut on Wednesday, January 19, 2005
Received this afternoon. As I'm busy to bone, will try to read at soonest possible. Then, send over to Hey-Miki.

Journal Entry 10 by susanna_koh at Labuan, Federal Territory of Labuan (Bandar Labuan) Malaysia on Saturday, September 02, 2017
Got it from a friend. Time for it to travel the world.