Cry Wolf

by Tami Hoag | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 055356160x Global Overview for this book
Registered by not-a-clue of Appleton, Wisconsin USA on 9/18/2004
Journal Entry 1 by not-a-clue from Appleton, Wisconsin USA on Saturday, September 18, 2004
available

Journal Entry 2 by Brendalc57 from Sacramento, California USA on Monday, February 07, 2005
Thank you notaclue, I just received the book and will put it in my tall tbr pile. I am back to reading and hopefully will get to it soon.

Released 13 yrs ago (9/1/2005 UTC) at Mail release to a Hackettstown bookcrosser in Hackettstown, New Jersey USA

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 4 by awakeagain from Port Murray, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Rec'd as a trade

Journal Entry 5 by awakeagain from Port Murray, New Jersey USA on Saturday, October 08, 2005
I usually like Tami Hoag's books very much; they're generally fast-paced, page-turners. This one, however, was one of the slowest moving books I've ever read. Not a really sympathetic character in the entire book either.

Journal Entry 6 by awakeagain from Port Murray, New Jersey USA on Sunday, January 01, 2006
Part of the Thriller Bookbox - to be mailed week of 1/1/06

Journal Entry 7 by ladyofunicorns from Santa Fe, New Mexico USA on Saturday, January 30, 2010
Took this out of the paperback thriller bookbox and am adding it to my tbr pile. I will make another entry as soon as I have finished reading it.