Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

by J.K. Rowling | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 043936213x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 8/14/2002
Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Wednesday, August 14, 2002
Cannot possibly say enough :-) A very entertaining first book in a delightful series people of all ages will enjoy. Magic, family, friendship, love, mystery, adventure, good vs. evil. *sigh* Good book!

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing at Virginia Tech campus drill field in Blacksburg, Virginia USA on Wednesday, August 14, 2002
Released on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 at Virginia Tech campus drill field in Blacksburg, Virginia USA.

The book is on a stone bench, under a tree, by the war memorial chapel.

Journal Entry 3 by bydormeur from Douarnenez, Bretagne France on Tuesday, December 24, 2002
I found the book on a stone bench of the Drillfield, next to the Memorial Chapel in Blacksburg. It was just before I flew to Kansas to Lawrence, the campus of Kansas University, where I still have it with me...

I am french, and I will probably keep the book till I am back to France (I am still in the US), so that I can read the end when on the plane...