The Mermaids Singing

Journal Entry 1 by BC-08041015142 on Tuesday, September 14, 2004
Culled from Mt TBR

Journal Entry 2 by BC-08041015142 at on Sunday, October 17, 2004

Released 19 yrs ago (10/17/2004 UTC) at

Sent to rachels-ratty with a wee extra (late) birthday present

Journal Entry 3 by short-rach from Hucknall, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Friday, October 22, 2004
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Have perched it near(ish) the top of MountToobie - am turning into a Val McDermid nerd so I doubt it will be long before it's read *lol*

Now tell me your secret! Where on earth did you find the 'white' G&B's? Can't get it here for love nor money *lol* It's not been eaten. Yet ;-)

Thanks again chick :-D

Journal Entry 4 by short-rach from Hucknall, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Monday, November 8, 2004
Awesome! This has to be the best McDermid I have read so far - thanks again Babs.

Believable characterisation, a plot that had me unable to put the book down (good job I can cook, clean and do laundry with one hand...) and gruesome murders. The mental image I now have of the 'Judas Chair' is one I don't think I'll lose for a very long time *eek*

Want it back hun or shall I *save* it for you ;-)

Journal Entry 5 by short-rach at on Friday, November 12, 2004
Released on Saturday, November 13, 2004 at about 5:00:00 AM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at Showroom bar / cafe in Sheffield, England United Kingdom.

Having gained Bab's permission *lol* I'm taking to the Sheffield Meet!

Journal Entry 6 by rem_DYI-991976 on Saturday, November 13, 2004
Where it was snaffled by me, I like the Kate Brannigan books and have been persuaded to try the Tony Hill series by a very enthusiastic Rach. :)

Journal Entry 7 by oldchapel at Old Methodist Chapel in Silsden, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 23, 2007

Released 16 yrs ago (4/23/2007 UTC) at Old Methodist Chapel in Silsden, West Yorkshire United Kingdom