P.S. I Love You

Registered by Welshmouse of Ely, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on 9/10/2004
Journal Entry 1 by Welshmouse from Ely, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Friday, September 10, 2004
Easy to read, very sad with something for everyone.

Soon to be released into the wild

Journal Entry 2 by spike1972 from Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Monday, December 06, 2004
I received this this morning from Welshmouse - Thank You ;o)

This book has a Special Mission, should it choose to accept it - er, which it will of course ;o)

Journal Entry 3 by spike1972 from Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 15, 2004
This book has started on it's Top Secret Mission. *sshh!*.

I'll journal again, when it's not so secret ;o)

Journal Entry 4 by BC-08041015142 on Monday, December 27, 2004
Received from Spike as one of my NSSFC presents. Thanks Spike!
:-)

Journal Entry 5 by BC-08041015142 on Tuesday, June 06, 2006
I finally got round to reading this book and I must say I didn't find it easy reading at all.

The story itself is lovely, and it's very well written. The thought of a loved one leaving messages and instructions from beyond the grave was really nice. However I couldn't get out of my head how I would feel in the same situation if my partner passed away, and as such I found this book very traumatic in places. By the end I was reading it through the tears and really felt upset by the thought of it.

That said, it was a good story, and the writing was excellent. I really felt connected to the characters and felt involved in the story. The ending did annoy me though and seemed very contrived. I think I would have done it differently, but overall an excellent read and I'll definitely look out for more novels by Ahern.

Sending to yesterdaysgirl as a (belated!) January RABCK!

Journal Entry 7 by yesterdaysgirl from Frimley, Surrey United Kingdom on Saturday, February 03, 2007
Many thanks for this RABCK Babs!

I have wanted to read this book for years, so shall be going swiftly to my (small!) Mount Toobie!

Will journal again when read :)

Journal Entry 8 by yesterdaysgirl from Frimley, Surrey United Kingdom on Friday, February 16, 2007
Wow what an amazing read! Only took me three days in the end as I am suffering the ill effects of a cold AND stomach bug all at once, so am spending a lot of time curled up reading.

This was my first encounter with Cecelia as an author; and it certainly made me want to check out more of her books. Her style is refreshing and modern. I admit the reference to Westlife fairly early on made me chuckle (for those of you that don't know, Cecelia's sister Gina is married to Nicky, one of the famous quartet)!

All in all a thrilling read! Once again, thanks for this RABCK Babs.

Journal Entry 9 by yesterdaysgirl at Frimley Park Hospital in Frimley, Surrey United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (3/20/2007 UTC) at Frimley Park Hospital in Frimley, Surrey United Kingdom

Left in Fracture Clinic on table near door. Sorry not journalled sooner, last minute descision to take.