Sense and Sensibility

by Jane Austen | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by herebedragons of Cotati, California USA on 9/9/2004
Journal Entry 1 by herebedragons from Cotati, California USA on Thursday, September 09, 2004
This is a wonderful book, my second-favourite (after P&P) of Austen's works.

As this is also the 400th book that I've registered on the BookCrossing site (YAY!), to celebrate, I'm sending it around as an International Book Ray, to anyone who would like to read it. Enjoy! :)

Journal Entry 2 by herebedragons from Cotati, California USA on Sunday, September 26, 2004
Now on its way to your-book-fairy. Enjoy! :)

Journal Entry 3 by your-book-fairy from South Orange, New Jersey USA on Monday, October 04, 2004
I feel like I've won a little tiny lottery, getting skipped to the front of the line as the only person who signed up for this ray. I've had a hard time the past day or two, trying to decide what to read next -- this may just be the answer, so thanks! Looking forward to reading and releasing!

Journal Entry 4 by your-book-fairy from South Orange, New Jersey USA on Sunday, July 10, 2005
Poor Jane Austen has lingered on my TBR for too long, so it's time to keep this book moving along. I'll be sending it to the UK in Jacinta2000's "Women's Interest/Humor" bookbox.

Journal Entry 5 by winglelliewing from Trimley St Mary, Suffolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 17, 2005
This is the only Jane Austen novel that I don't actually own and I haven't read it for a long while, so I think it's time I revisited her

Journal Entry 6 by winglelliewing from Trimley St Mary, Suffolk United Kingdom on Monday, December 12, 2005
Putting into sunlightbubs bookbox

Journal Entry 7 by Sunnybubble from Wallasey, Merseyside United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 02, 2006
My third Favourite Austen book after 'Emma' and 'P&P'..I do have a copy so will be releasing this one. I must just add I love herebedragons label in this book!

Journal Entry 8 by Sunnybubble at Garden Centre in Port Sunlight, Merseyside United Kingdom on Saturday, August 05, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (8/5/2006 UTC) at Garden Centre in Port Sunlight, Merseyside United Kingdom

Taking to the meetup

Journal Entry 9 by JenniBoo from Birkenhead, Merseyside United Kingdom on Monday, November 13, 2006
I work in Port Sunlight Garden Centre on a Saturday and somebody left this book in a trolley.