Deep Thoughts

by Jack Handey | Entertainment |
Registered by ainead of Redcliffe, Queensland Australia on 9/8/2004
Journal Entry 1 by ainead from Redcliffe, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, September 8, 2004
"I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it."

This book is like those little inspirational books... except not. Each page holds an amusing or just plain bizarre quote to give a giggle or two.

Journal Entry 2 by ainead at QUT - Kelvin Grove Campus in Kelvin Grove, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, September 8, 2004

Released 17 yrs ago (9/9/2004 UTC) at QUT - Kelvin Grove Campus in Kelvin Grove, Queensland Australia

Gave this to a workmate who promises to release it somewhere interesting after he's done with it.

Journal Entry 3 by sun-king from Albany Creek, Queensland Australia on Thursday, October 14, 2004
An easy-to-read book of light-hearted thoughts, satirising perfectly the mass of new-age self-help books flooding the market of recent times. Not too heavy, and perfect for a read during a bus or train trip, or over lunch.

Given that (and also as a belated fulfillment of my promise to ainead regading this book!), I dropped it off on a table at a cafe where I had breakfast.