Conformation Faults (Pine Hollow, 5)

by Bonnie Bryant | Teens |
Registered by Greyflank of Brick, New Jersey USA on 9/7/2004
Journal Entry 1 by Greyflank from Brick, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, September 07, 2004
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Purchased off eBay. Now all I need are volumes 2, 3, & 4 before I can read this one! Unlike the Saddle Club books, continuity seems to be an important feature.

Journal Entry 2 by Greyflank from Brick, New Jersey USA on Saturday, January 22, 2005
It seems that I am correct about the continuity, in more ways than one. Not only is the reading level sneaking up with each installment, but the issues and interpersonal relationships are being revealed as more and more complex.

Secrets and aspirations collide as the reason for Prancer's conditions are finally revealed, sending Lisa over the edge melodramatically. Carole, at the same time, is oblivious to her own self-absorbtion as her usual horse-crazy mind starts cutting corners in the "real world" outside of Pine Hollow. Poor Stevie is at a lost because every possible solution she can come up with would really only make things worse.

Journal Entry 3 by Greyflank from Brick, New Jersey USA on Sunday, February 27, 2005
reserved for Luz-de-Luna and her meet-up group in Thessaloniki, Greece...

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by Greyflank at on Thursday, March 03, 2005

Released 14 yrs ago (3/5/2005 UTC) at

On its way to Greece via slow boat. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by Luz-de-Luna from Veria, Imathia Greece on Wednesday, March 16, 2005
Thank you, [Greyflank]! You're very kind! Your books will be passed around the MeetUp Group and then released in our OBCZ in Thessaloniki, Greece!
Best wishes :-)

Released 14 yrs ago (3/25/2005 UTC) at at a meeting in given personally, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Our friend [Greyflank] has kindly offered two books of the "Pine Hollow" series to our Thessaloniki Meet-Up Group, in order to help our BookCrossing activity! So we decided to share one with our friends in Athens!
Read it and pass it on to each other! Let's make as many journal entries as possible for [Greyflank]'s book! We here in Thessaloniki will try to do the same!
Finally, release the book in honor of our gentle friend! :-)

Given to [apapsa]! Enjoy and share!

Journal Entry 7 by apapsa from Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Monday, March 28, 2005
My dear friend Luz-de-luna gave me an armfull of books when I met her in Thessaloniki last Friday (25/03/2005). Among the books was this one, and I'm so pleased to have the chance to read it!

We've had a great time in the meetup in Froutotypo (the OBCZ that Luz runs in Thessaloniki) and it was so much fun to meet all the fantastic bookcrossers form Northern Greece: Luz, Trypokarydos, DonPhillippo, pepita-de-corfu, astarti, and also rokola whom I had already met in Athens a couple of months ago! We exchanged books -aris1 had also given me a small (or so he thinks!) bag with books to take with me-, we laughed with Trypokarydos's and Luz's jokes, we tasted the delicious desserts of Froutotypo (I had a heavenly cheesecake with sour cherries and about a dozen sodas, because I had too much to eat for lunch!) and I left some books at the OBCZ. It was a night that I'll cherish and remember for ever :) Thank you guys!

I'll follow Luz's instructions and pass the book on to my fellow bookcrossers in Athens when I'm done!

Journal Entry 8 by apapsa from Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Saturday, November 18, 2006
This isn't my cup of tea, that's why I haven't read it for so long... I have reserved it for the Vrysses-OBCZ , and since I 'm sending some books to Crete in the following days, I read the first 12 pages. This confirmed that horses and teens isn't something I can committ to right now...

Thank you Greyflank and Luz-de-Luna :o)

Journal Entry 9 by wingVryses-OBCZwing on Sunday, December 03, 2006
thank you very much for the book. It is now in the school obcz