Gym Teacher from the Black Lagoon

by Mike Thaler | Children's Books |
Registered by Aisho of Knoxville, Tennessee USA on 8/12/2002
Journal Entry 1 by Aisho from Knoxville, Tennessee USA on Monday, August 12, 2002
My, how a child's imagination can conjure up a scary image of a new gym teacher just based on a few rumors. This book shows children how things are not always as scary or bad as they seem. After imagining all sorts of things the gym teacher will require of them (with a humorous twist that the adults will catch, but a young reader may not have the experience to understand), the child finds out that the teacher is not a monster but is actually a normal person, and that gym class is FUN!

Journal Entry 2 by Aisho at Sam's Club - Kingston Pike in Knoxville, Tennessee USA on Sunday, September 22, 2002
Released on Sunday, September 22, 2002 at Sam's Club - Kingston Pike in Knoxville, Tennessee USA.

Left on a table in the front of the store.

Journal Entry 3 by Clifton22 from Kingston, Tennessee USA on Saturday, December 07, 2002
I am a second grade teacher in a small school in Tennessee. I read this book to my students, and they enjoyed it very much. We plan to watch and see where it ends up next!

I found this book at a Sam's Wholesale Club (in Knoxville, TN) on a table. I was waiting on my husband and decided to read it. Then, I saw your tag. I was very happy to participate in this "passing along of the knowledge" you have going. I plan to take this book with me to Gatlinburg, TN and pass it along!