Morality for Beautiful Girls

by Alexander McCall Smith | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by bookfrogster of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 9/5/2004
Journal Entry 1 by bookfrogster from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, September 05, 2004
Another winner about Mma Ramotswe. I'm really enjoying this series. I'm offering this as a UK book ray. PM me if you're interested. Names so far below.

glitterlover
ragtimebabe
friartuck
ziggythecat
PeterInScotland

Journal Entry 2 by bookfrogster at West Maitland Street Post Office in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Released 16 yrs ago (9/15/2004 UTC) at West Maitland Street Post Office in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

On it's way to GlitterLover as first in the ray.

Journal Entry 3 by GlitterLover from Leyland, Lancashire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 16, 2004
Wahaay - thanks so much. I can't wait to read it - have 2 to finish - quickly of course and then will send on its merry way. Love the postcard BTW, It rocks!

Journal Entry 4 by GlitterLover from Leyland, Lancashire United Kingdom on Saturday, November 20, 2004
I had a great time reading this on holiday in Hong Kong. It is an even more gentle book in the series. The books have such a comfortable feel to them, very easy to read and extremely absorbing. I am feeling inspired to visit Botswana at some point. Am "owed" a flight to Africa by Tesla so may make the most of that opportunity.
Thanks for the loan. Posting to Ragtimebabe now.

Journal Entry 5 by GlitterLover from Leyland, Lancashire United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 15, 2004
Sadly this book has not arrived at RagtimeBabe. She has just mailed to say she found a spare copy tucked away on MTBR and so will be continuing the Ray... what a star player.

Journal Entry 6 by ragtimebabe on Thursday, March 03, 2005
but before I could get organised this one cam back from the Lost!
another good read from AMcS... now to read the 4th one :-)

I shall be passing this on to friartuck asap now

Journal Entry 7 by FriarTuck from Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, August 26, 2005
The books in this series just keep getting better. I loved this latest part of the story of Mma Ramotswe. Will go to ziggythecat as soon as I have an address.

Journal Entry 8 by ziggythecat from Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 24, 2005
Thanks Friar Tuck it has arrived. I've been desperately trying to avoid listening to it on Radio4 but it keeps creeping up on me!

Journal Entry 9 by ziggythecat from Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 06, 2005
These books are just lovely, quick to read but with hidden depths, funny but moving, great!

Journal Entry 10 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Just received today from ZiggytheCat. Heard some of these on the radio...

CAUGHT IN DINGWALL ROSS-SHIRE UNITED KINGDOM

Journal Entry 11 by PeterInScotland from Dingwall, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Just received today from ZiggytheCat. Heard some of these on the radio...

Journal Entry 12 by PeterInScotland from Dingwall, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Good bedtime reading. Frankly, more happens in some of the other books in the series, but I think I could read another 10 like this, even so!

Will send this on to anyone in UK who wants it, free of charge. Small charge for other countries.