Linie 1. Rock Musical. Text Book [en]!

by Volker Ludwig | Plays & Scripts |
Registered by wingFreeMandelaNowwing of Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on 9/4/2004
Journal Entry 1 by wingFreeMandelaNowwing from Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Saturday, September 04, 2004
Linie 1 is one of the most famous German rock-musicals. Its heyday was in the 80es when German theatres had been running and running it close to the frequency of Shakespeare's plays.

It describes life and conflicts in Berlin and its Underground system. This brochure is a specialty: its English version. Seeing it would be even better -> http://www.grips-theater.de, though reading also is quite fun.

FMN!

Wird dann schon irgendwann zu Mario gestellt.

Journal Entry 3 by Loeweneckerchen from Böblingen, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Sunday, November 14, 2004
FMN has convinced me that the booklet has stayed long enough at Mario's and is now ready to be released into the wild ...
I will leaf through it and then release it during one of my daily train rides to work (train route no. 1).