Venus Envy

by Louise Bagshawe | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by KiwiWonder of Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on 9/2/2004
Journal Entry 1 by KiwiWonder from Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on Thursday, September 02, 2004
Very typical chick-lit. Kept me reading, and I both liked and identified with the characters, but incredibly predictable -- followed the chick-lit pattern to the letter.

Journal Entry 2 by KiwiWonder from Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on Thursday, September 23, 2004
Sent via International air mail as a Book Relay to ryanreader last Saturday -- sorry for the late journalling!

Journal Entry 3 by ryanreader from St. Petersburg, Florida USA on Saturday, September 25, 2004
got this in the mail..... thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by ryanreader from St. Petersburg, Florida USA on Wednesday, May 31, 2006
passing this one on

Journal Entry 5 by gypsyrose02 from Byford, Western Australia Australia on Sunday, September 03, 2006
picked this up from my ex-husbands house yesterday. its part of the 3 books shy of a load. thanks so much!

Journal Entry 6 by gypsyrose02 at Byford, Western Australia Australia on Sunday, October 02, 2011
ready to travel