P.S. I Love You

Registered by aurora94 of Kitakyushu / 北九州市, Fukuoka-ken Japan on 9/2/2004
Journal Entry 1 by aurora94 from Kitakyushu / 北九州市, Fukuoka-ken Japan on Thursday, September 02, 2004
Some people wait their whole lives to find their soulmates. But not Holly and Gerry.

Childhood sweethearts, they could finish each other's sentences and even when they fought, they laughed. No one could imagine Holly and Gerry without each other.

Until the unthinkable happens. Gerry's death devastates Holly. But as her 30th birthday looms, Gerry comes back to her. He's left her a bundle of notes, gently guiding Holly into her new life without him, each note signed 'PS, I Love You.'

As the notes are gradually opened, and as the year unfolds, Holly is both cheered up and challenged. The man who knows her better than anyone else sets out to teach her that life goes on. With some help from her friends, and her noisy and loving family, Holly finds herself laughing, crying, singing, dancing--and being braver than ever before.

Life is for living, she realises--but it always helps if there is an angel watching over you.

Journal Entry 2 by aurora94 from Kitakyushu / 北九州市, Fukuoka-ken Japan on Wednesday, September 08, 2004
Just finished this book and was not very impressed. It was good for a light read (well, the subject matter was depressing) but overall, I'd have to say that it was not that good.

Available...

Journal Entry 3 by aurora94 from Kitakyushu / 北九州市, Fukuoka-ken Japan on Sunday, January 23, 2005
Sent to gelapotzzz in the Philippines! Hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 4 by gelapotzzz from Quezon City, not specified not specified on Friday, February 11, 2005
hi aurora94! just received the book yesterday, thanks so much! im currently reading the book, so far i like the story and looking forward to finishing it. =)

Journal Entry 5 by gelapotzzz from Quezon City, not specified not specified on Friday, February 18, 2005
just like aurora94 said, its good for a light read..it has a weak ending for me too..

Journal Entry 6 by TreighNJ from Holbrook, New York USA on Tuesday, April 05, 2005
Thanks Angela...Received this book in the mail. I can't wait to read it! Treigh

Journal Entry 7 by TreighNJ from Holbrook, New York USA on Sunday, April 24, 2005
Very touching story...especially poignant for me because I just lost a loved one. I could relate very much to the main character's struggle in her mourning the loss of her husband. A very nice, light read.