Judas Child (3)

by Carol O'Connell | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Ally1665 of Silsden, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 8/24/2004
Journal Entry 1 by Ally1665 from Silsden, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 24, 2004
This is the third copy of this brilliant book that I've registered and the second to be released. This one is going to Librarie in Norway. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Journal Entry 2 by librarie from Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Saturday, September 11, 2004
I'm really looking forward to reading this. It has been quite a while since I have read a Carol O'Connell book and it's lovely when kind bookcrossers offer you the chance. (Especially when they include gifts!) Thanks phantomcougar!

Journal Entry 3 by librarie from Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Monday, December 13, 2004
Phantomcougar was right to think I would really enjoy this book. I have read some of O'Connell's Mallory books and like them very much, but I think I liked this even more. This is a compelling story of the abduction of two small girls and how it affects a community and the connection with past events.

Journal Entry 4 by librarie at OsloS-OBCZ in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Released 7 yrs ago (2/5/2014 UTC) at OsloS-OBCZ in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway

Part of a batch to be released