The Lilac Bus

by Maeve Binchy | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by irishajo of Indianapolis, Indiana USA on 8/23/2004
Journal Entry 1 by irishajo from Indianapolis, Indiana USA on Monday, August 23, 2004
Available for trade.

Released 14 yrs ago (10/13/2004 UTC) at jenvince's Whatever Bookbox in jenvince's Whatever Bookbox, Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Going in jenvince's Whatever Bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by jenvince from Scottsdale, Arizona USA on Saturday, January 22, 2005
This just came home in my Whatever Bookbox. One I haven't read. Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by jenvince from Scottsdale, Arizona USA on Monday, February 21, 2005
Am sending to mlburgess2 as a RABCK - mailed 3/1.

Journal Entry 5 by mlburgess2 from Nicholasville, Kentucky USA on Sunday, March 06, 2005
Received this as a RABCK yesterday. Thank You! =)

Journal Entry 6 by Karenlea from Glendale, California USA on Saturday, December 24, 2005
Caught!!! I am hoping to start reading this book in the next few months. Thanks for the trade!!!

All finished...I enjoyed it, but not nearly as munch as other Binchy novels. This one is actually a collection of short stories, which I did not realize when I started it. It took me longer to read, because I would read one story and put it down as other books came my way. Overall, I enjoyed it and I would recommend it.

I am planning on offering it up as a RABCK later this month, when I am done moving.

Journal Entry 7 by Karenlea from Glendale, California USA on Wednesday, April 19, 2006
I am sending this to knitwit as a RABKC. It will hopefully be mailed on Friday, if not, early next week. Enjoy!!!

Journal Entry 8 by knitwit from Yardley, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, May 01, 2006
Arrived today safe and sound. I'll journal it again when I am finished reading it.

Thanks for the RABCK, Karenlea!

Journal Entry 9 by knitwit from Yardley, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, September 03, 2006
Another nice book from Maeve Binchy. I have always believed much as she does - that every person has a story to tell and that what you see is rarely the real story. I enjoyed the short stories as well although I never knew she wrote short fiction.

Journal Entry 10 by knitwit at Presbyterian Medical Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, January 07, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (1/8/2007 UTC) at Presbyterian Medical Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Left near the coffee cart adjacent to outpatient registration on a shelf with the free newspapers on the first floor of the Cupp Building.