Strange Fits of Passion

by Anita Shreve | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by herebedragons of Cotati, California USA on 8/23/2004
Journal Entry 1 by herebedragons from Cotati, California USA on Monday, August 23, 2004
A good book by one of my favourite authors. This ones about a woman who takes her baby daughter and flees her abusive husband, ending up in a fishing town in Maine.

Journal Entry 2 by herebedragons at Library donation in Bishkek, n/a Kyrgyzstan on Friday, September 10, 2004

Released 14 yrs ago (9/13/2004 UTC) at Library donation in Bishkek, n/a Kyrgyzstan

Am sending this to a friend overseas, who wants to improve her library. :)

Journal Entry 3 by azriona from Fairfax, Virginia USA on Monday, October 18, 2004
Caught from my friend herebedragons, and I'm planning on reading it. It looks pretty good, and I think I've read a few of her books before and much enjoyed them.

Journal Entry 4 by tigerwu from Ogema, Wisconsin USA on Wednesday, May 04, 2005
I have actually no intention of reading this book because it sounds slightly cliche. That said, the options out here are somewhat limited, so it will sit on my shelf in case I run out of other books. In that case I will read it regardless and hope to be pleasantly surprised. Unfortunately, I don't exactly expect to be given the past book by this author - but we shall see...

Journal Entry 5 by tigerwu from Ogema, Wisconsin USA on Wednesday, May 04, 2005
releasing ... just for the fun of it ... at Manas International Airport VIP lounge~ go, be free little book!