The Wisest Wisdom of Guru Bob

by Guru Bob | Humor | This book has not been rated.
Registered by newk of Adelaide, South Australia Australia on 8/22/2004
Journal Entry 1 by newk from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Sunday, August 22, 2004
I went on a book buying rampage in Melbourne on the weekend and picked up a couple of copies of this amusing little book. I intend to sneak this in with a ring or ray book

Journal Entry 2 by Kislany on Friday, September 10, 2004
Thank you so much for this cute little surprise rabck. I intend to enjoy it for a while before releasing it, as I love these kinds of 'wise' things (don't get me started on the Murphy's law!), and I saw that hubby is interested in looking at it as well. For now I'll put it PC, will change the status when I'm ready to let go of it :-)

Journal Entry 3 by Kislany on Sunday, December 18, 2005
I've got it as a rabck, so to keep it's karma going, I'm sending it to Semming in Finland, for their son to enjoy, together with a few Christmas goodies :)

Enjoy :)

Journal Entry 5 by Semming from Jyväskylä, Keski-Suomi / Mellersta Finland Finland on Tuesday, January 10, 2006
This came through the mail during our Christmas holiday, and it was great to come home today to find the packet waiting. I took a peek and the few pages I read made me laugh. I will definitely enjoy this and then let it spread joy to others as well. :) Thank you!

Journal Entry 6 by Semming from Jyväskylä, Keski-Suomi / Mellersta Finland Finland on Friday, April 07, 2006
The book is now traveling up north to Oulu as a RABCK to Millam. Hope you like this! :)

Journal Entry 7 by Millam from Oulu, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa / Norra Österbotten Finland on Thursday, April 13, 2006
Thanks for the RABCK, Semming.

Journal Entry 8 by thy from Nurmijärvi, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, April 27, 2007
Nice surprise from Millam, thanks!

Journal Entry 9 by thy at Nurmijärvi, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, October 15, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (10/10/2011 UTC) at Nurmijärvi, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

I can't believe that this little book has been stuck in my bookself for years, now it is travelling again

Journal Entry 10 by kerbam1421 at Halethorpe, Maryland USA on Sunday, October 16, 2011
Received this book along with a Bookray book. Thank you! I'll flipped through it and there's some cute stuff in there. I will pass it along once I'm done :) Thanks!