Got Your Number

by Stephanie Bond | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Lizabeth86 of Middletown, Connecticut USA on 8/19/2004
Journal Entry 1 by Lizabeth86 from Middletown, Connecticut USA on Thursday, August 19, 2004
FROM THE PUBLISHER
Roxann Beadleman just received an ominous message that resurrects old secrets, and her debutante cousin Angora Ryder was just jilted at the altar. A road trip to accomplish things on a life list they made in college leads them back to their alma mater for Homecoming, and to the professor they were both in love with.

But Angora doesn't know that Roxann is wanted for questioning in a police matter, or that a dangerous criminal could be following them. Detective Joe Capistrano is on their heels, too, determined to charm information out of Roxann and to protect her, whether she wants it or not...

Once Roxann and Angora hit campus, their lives are turned on end. Professor Irresistible is majoring in Seduction, old skeletons are leaping from closets, and detective Capistrano is closing in. Roxann and Angora soon find themselves thrust into a chilling lesson of murder, and if either of them gets out of this mess alive, could true love be at the end of their chase?

Journal Entry 2 by SandDanz from New Albany, Indiana USA on Saturday, October 02, 2004
received in the mail today as part of a relay

Journal Entry 3 by SandDanz at on Sunday, April 16, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (4/19/2006 UTC) at

loan to Noumena for when we meet up to drive up to the convention together! :)

Journal Entry 4 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Thursday, April 20, 2006
Sand hand-delivered this book. I've taken it to the convention with me to read...hopefully, I'll be able to just give it back to her :) Thanks for the loan!

Journal Entry 5 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Thursday, April 20, 2006
Hmmm......not my favorite Bond book...but still an enjoyable read.

Journal Entry 6 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Sunday, May 07, 2006
Returned this to Sand in Toronto

Journal Entry 7 by SandDanz from New Albany, Indiana USA on Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Received safely back from Nou! :)