Breakfast at Stephanie's

by Sue Margolis | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Flakes of Bloomington, Illinois USA on 8/11/2004
Journal Entry 1 by Flakes from Bloomington, Illinois USA on Wednesday, August 11, 2004
Inside Flap Copy
Playing "Winter Wonderland" for last-minute Christmas shoppers has got to be the all-time low point of Stephanie Glassman's career. The aspiring jazz soloist and single mother has no singing prospects, no man in her life since her hot fling with a movie stuntman, and a social life that consists of having her two best friends over for high-calorie Sunday brunches. Even her grandmother's having more sex than she is. That is, until toddler Jake's irresistible father hurtles back into her life.

Albert promises fidelity, plus married life filled with the best sex Stephanie's ever had. But there's a tantalizing new wrinkle: Frank Waterman, rising star and Stephanie's old crush, is suddenly semi-available and interested. And her stalled career seems to be heating up. But when her big break erupts in a scandal that puts her on the front page instead, Stephanie's in a whole new league. Now, with fame at her door and two hot guys fighting over her, Stephanie's got some big decisions to make,and they may surprise everyone,including her.

----------------------------------------------------

Below is the mailing order for this book. Please contact the next person once you receive the book in order to get their shipping info. Also, please remember to make a journal entry when you receive it, another with your review the book, and then finally, a release note once you're ready to send it on its way.

mailing order:

1. doris (Can) CAN/USA
2. awakeagain (NJ)
3. princessaurora (PA) US only US only
4. az628 (PA) US only
5. sweetpea0678 (FL) US only
6. theory19 (CA) US only asked to be skipped!
7. sharalsbooks (AZ) <--- It's here!
8. dionnelynn (MD)
9. booknhand (CA)
10. cowgirl-up (OH)
11. Flakes (IL)

Journal Entry 2 by Flakes from Bloomington, Illinois USA on Wednesday, August 18, 2004
Mailing this one off to doris today...enjoy! :)

Journal Entry 3 by 3D3D on Friday, September 03, 2004
Received! Thanks for offering this. I received it the day after receiving another ring. After the book I am reading and the ring, this one is up. It won;t be too long and I will have this on its way!

Keep smilin!

Journal Entry 4 by 3D3D on Friday, October 01, 2004
I have started reading this. So far I am getting into it.

Keep smilin!

Journal Entry 5 by 3D3D on Tuesday, October 12, 2004
I enjoyed this book. Not too heavy but not too fluffy. I felt it could have taken place in the USA without any effect on the story. (Just a few name changes and the like). Easy and quickish, that made for a good nighttime read.

I have another of this authors books in Mt TBR and I am really looking forward to getting to it.

PM'ed awakeagain for her addy to send off to her next.

Thanks flakes!

Journal Entry 6 by 3D3D at on Wednesday, November 10, 2004
Released on Wednesday, November 10, 2004 at about 10:00:00 AM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at Controlled Mail Release in N/A, Quebec Canada.

Mailed to awakeagain.

Journal Entry 7 by awakeagain from Port Murray, New Jersey USA on Saturday, November 13, 2004
Rec'd this book relay. It's a fun read even if the characters are sometimes just a bit over the top. In the mail to princessaurora 12/7/04.

Journal Entry 8 by princessaurora from Sellersville, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, January 04, 2005
Sorry, I didn't get a chance to register this when I received it a couple of weeks ago. I'm just about finished and hope to send it to the next reader this weekend. So far I'm really enjoying it.

Update 1/26--Waiting for the next person's address.

Journal Entry 9 by princessaurora from Sellersville, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, February 21, 2005
Finally on its way to Az628! Sorry I held on to it for so long. :(

Journal Entry 10 by az628 from Irwin, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, February 23, 2005
Received. I have two books in front of this one and should be able to get to it soon.

Journal Entry 11 by az628 from Irwin, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, April 10, 2005
I am sorry I didn't read this quicker. I am on the last chapter and will mail out soon. Thanks for starting this ring.

Journal Entry 12 by sweetpea0678 from St. Petersburg, Florida USA on Monday, May 02, 2005
Book has arrived. Got several rings ahead of it, I am reading as fast as I can LOL Feels like I am being attacked by bookrings all of a sudden. LOL

Journal Entry 13 by sweetpea0678 from St. Petersburg, Florida USA on Wednesday, June 22, 2005
I've had this book way too long, I am going to have to pass, bookrings are getting piled up here, so I am going to pass, I pmed theory19, still waiting to hear back.

THEORY19 ASKED TO BE SKIPPED, PMING NEXT PERSON.

Journal Entry 14 by sweetpea0678 at Book Ring in Bookring, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Released 14 yrs ago (7/5/2005 UTC) at Book Ring in Bookring, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

off to sharalsbooks. enjoy.

Journal Entry 15 by sharalsbooks from Mesa, Arizona USA on Sunday, July 17, 2005
Received in the mail today. I will post again when I begin the book as I have a few committments ahead of this one. I look forward to reading this!

Journal Entry 16 by sharalsbooks from Mesa, Arizona USA on Thursday, July 28, 2005
Started book today. I will post again when I am done.

Journal Entry 17 by sharalsbooks from Mesa, Arizona USA on Wednesday, August 10, 2005
What a great book! First time reading this author and I was very impressed with her style and voice. Enjoyed the characters and though I thought Albert was a great guy, I preferred Frank from the start. All of the characters were great. Thanks again for including me in this ring. I will be mailing this book to the next person this week.

Journal Entry 18 by sharalsbooks at Bookring in n/a, Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Released 14 yrs ago (8/10/2005 UTC) at Bookring in n/a, Bookring -- Controlled Releases

Mailing book out today to dionnelynn in NC. Happy Reading!