P.S. I Love You

Registered by rockratgirl of Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on 8/11/2004
Journal Entry 1 by rockratgirl from Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 11, 2004
"Holly and Gerry had the perfect life. Happily married, living in Dublin close to their friends and family, and with a brilliant social life, they had the world at their feet. Or so they thought.

When Gerry dies, Holly is devastated. On the eve of her 30th birthday, the man who was her lover, her best friend, her rock, has left her.

But Gerry promised he'd always be there for Holly. And he is: his last bequest to her is The List, a bundle of notes which form a monthly mission for Holly to get her life back on track.

As the notes are gradually opened, and as the year unfolds, the man who knows Holly better than anyone else sets out to teach her that life goes on. With some help frm her friends, and her noisy and loving family, Holly finds herself laughing, crying, singing, dancing - and being braver than ever before."

Huge paperback book just bought and added to Mt. TBR.

Journal Entry 2 by rockratgirl from Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 03, 2004
Just finished reading this lovely book. Really enjoyable and very easy to read. A little upsetting but without the predictable fluffy "everyone lives happily ever after" ending.

Journal Entry 3 by oblivious1980 from Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, October 16, 2004
Caught at the Sheffield Meet!

Pounced on this one as soon as I saw it as I've heard so many good reviews from friends. Really looking forward to reading it, thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by oblivious1980 from Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 10, 2004
I found this a good read and the idea of the notes lovely but I have to admit it didn't move me in the way it seemed to move others (I have had several reports of it inducing floods of tears!)

Worth a read!

Journal Entry 5 by oblivious1980 at on Friday, December 10, 2004
Released on Friday, December 10, 2004 at about 11:00:00 AM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at Showroom bar / cafe in Sheffield, England United Kingdom.

To be released at the Sheffield meet tomorrow

Journal Entry 6 by beeofgoodcheer from Stowmarket, Suffolk United Kingdom on Sunday, December 12, 2004
Caught at the Sheffield Bookcrossers meet

Journal Entry 7 by beeofgoodcheer from Stowmarket, Suffolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 18, 2005
Read as part of my A-Z challenge.

The heroine was more drippy than normal, which reduced my enjoyment of the book. I found it mawkish rather than moving.

Journal Entry 8 by beeofgoodcheer at on Friday, February 18, 2005

Released 14 yrs ago (2/19/2005 UTC) at

To be released at the Sheffield Meet - The Showroom @ 11am in case you want to come!

Journal Entry 9 by tiggsybabes from Pontefract, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, February 20, 2005
Left over at the Sheffield meet as we'd all read it.

I read this last year as a ring, so it's available.

Journal Entry 10 by tiggsybabes at on Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Released 14 yrs ago (3/9/2005 UTC) at

Left in the disabled toilet in the ladies loos. Enjoy :)