Etty Hillesum: An Interrupted Life the Diaries, 1941-1943 and Letters from Westerbork

by Etty Hillesum | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by rhythmbiscuit of Northglenn, Colorado USA on 8/11/2004
Journal Entry 1 by rhythmbiscuit from Northglenn, Colorado USA on Wednesday, August 11, 2004
From the back cover:

"For the first time, Etty Hillesum's diary and letters appear together to give us the fullest portrait of this extraordinary woman. In the darkest years of Nazi occupation and genocide, Etty Hillesum remained a celebrant of life whose lucid intelligence, sympathy, and almost impossible gallantry were themselves a form of inner resistance. The adult counterpart to Anne Frank...she died at Auschwitz in 1943 at the age of twenty-nine."

Journal Entry 2 by rhythmbiscuit at Little Free Library in Aurora, Colorado USA on Monday, May 18, 2020

Released 2 mos ago (5/18/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library in Aurora, Colorado USA

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with one another and the world at large.
I hope that you will write a journal entry letting me know that the book has been found, and that you'll stick around a bit and get to know Bookcrossing.
Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, rhythmbiscuit, as your referring member. Happy reading!