The Misadventures of Maria O'Mara

by Deborah Skelly | Women's Fiction |
Registered by saffista of Lafayette, Indiana USA on 8/10/2004
Journal Entry 1 by saffista from Lafayette, Indiana USA on Tuesday, August 10, 2004
Chick-Lit is not exactly my cup of tea but I thought that this one might be a bit more interesting because the excerpts that I read were hilarious and it was about a woman closer to my own age who was dealing with some similar issues. What I found instead was that I found Maria O'Mara a vapid and desperate creature.

Journal Entry 2 by saffista at Village Coffee House on State Street in West Lafayette, Indiana USA on Tuesday, August 10, 2004
Released on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 at Village Coffee House on State Street in West Lafayette, Indiana USA.

Releasing this at tonight's meet-up or putting it on the free book shelf if no one wants it.

Journal Entry 3 by BukFrog from Lafayette, Indiana USA on Wednesday, August 11, 2004
A fellow BookCrosser gave this to me during our monthly meeting lastnight and it has been added to my nightstand. (Thanx Saffista) I'll get back to you when I have a chance to start reading the book.

Journal Entry 4 by BukFrog at Purdue Memorial Union in West Lafayette, Indiana USA on Thursday, December 09, 2004
Released on Thursday, December 09, 2004 at about 10:00:00 AM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at Purdue Memorial Union in West Lafayette, Indiana USA.

Too many books, so little time!! I started this one and realized that it was not my cup of tea. Perhaps you'll enjoy it and when you finished with it, please set it free again.