The Three Musketeers

Registered by dc3lover65 of Louisville, Kentucky USA on 8/5/2004
Journal Entry 1 by dc3lover65 from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Thursday, August 05, 2004
One of my most favorite stories, and I just love any and all renditions of it in film. (Especially the one with Kiefer Sutherland, Charlie Sheen and Chris O'Donnell) This is an old paperback in good condition. Published in 1974 it is now available to you.

Journal Entry 2 by dc3lover65 from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Monday, August 30, 2004
One of my fellow meetup members picked this up at our August meeting.

Journal Entry 3 by marigoldgirl at on Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Released 15 yrs ago (8/30/2004 UTC) at

Welcome to BookCrossing!
I hope you enjoy this book. Please make a journal entry when you find this book and tell me where you found it. When you register (it’s free!) please list marigoldgirl as “referred by”. Please remember to make a "release note" when you re-release this book, or, if you decide to keep it add that to your journal entry. If you want to find out about me, click on marigoldgirl above. Have a great day!

Left in the welcome center, on the bench by the Men's bathroom.

The information clerks were very nice, and told me that books should not be placed in the literature rack, but if they were "accidentally" left on a bench or on a window, it was fine.
One of the people also gave me a brochure about a Kentucky writer, Janice Holt Giles, who, oddly enough, was originally from Oklahoma, right next door to my home state.