Blind Colt, The

by Glen Rounds | Children's Books |
Registered by sp4home of Valley Center, Kansas USA on 8/15/2004
Journal Entry 1 by sp4home from Valley Center, Kansas USA on Sunday, August 15, 2004
Welcome to BookCrossing! I hope you enjoy this book. Please make a journal entry when you find this book and tell me where you found it. When you register (it’s free!) please list sp4home as “referred by”. Please remember to "make release note" when you re-release this book. If you want to find out about me, click on sp4home above. Have a great day!

Summary: Children’s book

Journal Entry 2 by sp4home at RABCK in RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Released 14 yrs ago (10/19/2004 UTC) at RABCK in RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

This book is being sent as a RABCK to celebrate my 1500th book registered.

Journal Entry 3 by Lizabeth86 from Middletown, Connecticut USA on Tuesday, October 26, 2004
A "surprise" book for me. Thanks.

Journal Entry 4 by Lizabeth86 from Middletown, Connecticut USA on Saturday, November 18, 2006
I finally got around to reading this. What a wonderful story with many lessons to learn from.

******UPDATE*******

I am including this book in the envelope that I am sending
out with a bookray book (Striped Shirts and Flowered Pants). First participant can choose to keep the book as a RABCK or read quickly and send back out with the bookray book or not read it and still include in the envelope for the next person. Any following participants(if any)have the same options.

Journal Entry 5 by TITurtle1 from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, November 27, 2006
Came with Striped Shirt and Flowerd Pants ring. I'll probably read this quickly and pass it on with the ring. Thanks Lizabeth! :-)

Journal Entry 6 by TITurtle1 from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, December 01, 2006
Finished, will send this on to the next person, Bookgal. :-)

Will try to get this in the mail tomorrow. Marking as traveling for now...

Journal Entry 7 by CharmedKim from Secaucus, New Jersey USA on Monday, December 11, 2006
This came with the Striped Shirt and Flowerd Pants bookray. I'll soon read it and send it back on its journey with the ray.

Journal Entry 8 by CharmedKim from Secaucus, New Jersey USA on Thursday, January 04, 2007
I didn't get to read this one, but sent it along to continue its journey with the Striped Shirt and Flowerd Pants ray.

Journal Entry 9 by Breeze144 from Ajax, Ontario Canada on Friday, January 12, 2007
This also arrived here today! Sending it off to HoserLauren shortly!

Journal Entry 10 by HoserLauren from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, January 16, 2007
This arrived with the Striped Shirts and Flowered Pants today. I'll try to get to it ASAP to keep it with it's travelling buddy.

Journal Entry 11 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, January 17, 2007
received today from Lauren. I will definitely read this and comment :)

Journal Entry 12 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Sunday, January 21, 2007
This story is about a colt that is born blind. The Cowboy wishes to kill it but is convinced to let it be and keep an eye on it. This colt goes through many trials but comes through eventually finding its way to the ranch. A sweet story with a lesson to keep on trying

Journal Entry 13 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, January 23, 2007
mailed today to EllyMae

Journal Entry 14 by candieb from Austin, Texas USA on Saturday, February 24, 2007
This came randomly with another book I got in the mail a few days ago. I have a friend who's daughter is REALLY into horses so I'll probably give this to her.