Immortal

Registered by Robbiesmum of Thirsk, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 8/3/2004
Journal Entry 1 by Robbiesmum from Thirsk, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 03, 2004
I bought this on eBay, but I read it a couple or maybe three years ago or so. I forgot! I'm going to reread it coz I'm in a Buffy phase. Missing my old programmes and also the current series of Charmed finished. so I'm feeding my tv addiction through books. Will pass on when I've read it.

Journal Entry 2 by Robbiesmum from Thirsk, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 14, 2004
i have reread this as I forgot I read it when I was ill a few years ago. I really enjoy the Buffy "adult" novels which have more detail historically. You learn more about the demons and where they have been in their pasts.

Gordon and Holder have a good grip on the Slayer vocab and dialogue, they just miss the vulnerability of Cordie (one of my favourite characters) - my favourite girl after Buffy, so I get a bit cross she always comes over as one dimensional as there is more to her.

This is an exciting story with a rollercoaster turning pages at the end.

Donating to the Bookaid project.

Journal Entry 3 by BookAid on Tuesday, March 29, 2005
Kindly donated by KathyS for a special project.

Journal Entry 4 by Robbiesmum at on Monday, April 18, 2005

Released 14 yrs ago (4/18/2005 UTC) at

Left on a Moon Chair with camping gear for sale in reception - for Book Aid Project