What Matters Most: How a Small Group of Pioneers Is Teaching Social Responsibility to Big Business, and Why Big Business Is Listening

by Jeffrey Hollender | Business & Investing | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0738209023 Global Overview for this book
Registered by biba89 of Olst, Overijssel Netherlands on 8/2/2004
Journal Entry 1 by biba89 from Olst, Overijssel Netherlands on Monday, August 02, 2004
This topic I find very interesting, privately and workwise. Let's see about this book.

Journal Entry 2 by biba89 from Olst, Overijssel Netherlands on Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Bought five years ago, on the Deventer Book Market, this ons has been resting on my shelf awaiting priority. I finally read it, at the Bussloo beach. Sand gathered between the pages.
I assume that much has changed for the better, in the meantime. Less greenwashing, more of the transition from shareholder to stakeholder interest.

Journal Entry 3 by biba89 at Ulebelt, voormalig MilieuCentrum in Deventer, Overijssel Netherlands on Sunday, September 06, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (9/20/2009 UTC) at Ulebelt, voormalig MilieuCentrum in Deventer, Overijssel Netherlands

Tijdens het jaarlijkse Oogstfeest.