Tangle in Tijuana : Miss Adventure #1

by Lilla Zuckerman, Nora Zuckerman | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingjarewing of Port Richey, Florida USA on 7/30/2004
Journal Entry 1 by wingjarewing from Port Richey, Florida USA on Friday, July 30, 2004
I found #2 in this series a couple weeks ago on a discount rack. I have been searching for the first one, and knew if I tried hard enough..... well, today it crossed my path! This looks great, adult chose-your-own-adventure novels!

Journal Entry 2 by Gina-Bina from Denver, Colorado USA on Wednesday, August 11, 2004
I just picked this pne up last night at the meetup. I liked the last one so much I read it in 3 days, all 37 endings, so I think I'll make short work of this one.

Journal Entry 3 by wingjarewing from Port Richey, Florida USA on Sunday, July 10, 2005
I got this back from Gina a long long time ago, but forgot to make a journal entry for it.... I'm reading through this now :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingjarewing from Port Richey, Florida USA on Friday, July 29, 2005
This was a lot of fun. Pure fluff, for sure, but I enjoyed the twists and turns and the choices they give you to make (go shopping or drink margaritas). A bit raunchy, this is definitely not for the easily offended! I'm glad I found this and took the time to play the game. Now it's time to set it free!

Journal Entry 5 by wingjarewing at Economy Gasoline on Menaul and Moon in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Sunday, July 31, 2005

Released 15 yrs ago (7/31/2005 UTC) at Economy Gasoline on Menaul and Moon in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Left outside near the air pump....