The Little Prince

by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by synical of Petaling Jaya, Sultanate of Selangor (Shah Alam) Malaysia on 7/26/2004
Journal Entry 1 by synical from Petaling Jaya, Sultanate of Selangor (Shah Alam) Malaysia on Monday, July 26, 2004
Couldn't find the BCID on this one, so decided to register it again anyway. Got this book from the Malaysian BC monthly meetup at A&W, PJ. Heard a lot about this one, think this one might be a little too deep for me.

But will read it all the same.

Think I know someone who'll want their hands on this one.

Journal Entry 2 by synical from Petaling Jaya, Sultanate of Selangor (Shah Alam) Malaysia on Thursday, July 29, 2004
It's probably a beautiful book to some people, and to the rest a little pointless. Though I saw the beauty of the story, but I don't think I'll be adding this to my collection anytime soon.

If anything, at least the original illustrations of the author (Antoine de Saint-Exupery) are very child-like and innocent.

Makes me wonder why he wrote what he wrote: was the le petit prince real enough to transfer to paper and ink?

Journal Entry 3 by synical from Petaling Jaya, Sultanate of Selangor (Shah Alam) Malaysia on Friday, July 30, 2004
I've lent this to a friend whose been curious about it - hope she remembers to make a journal entry here....

Journal Entry 4 by synical from Petaling Jaya, Sultanate of Selangor (Shah Alam) Malaysia on Saturday, December 04, 2004
Will bring along to the next BC meetup at Amcorp Mall on 5 Dec 2004.

Journal Entry 5 by MAI1978 on Sunday, March 06, 2005
Sorry, register it only after I have already given it to someone else! But it is a superb book! Don't think the kids here will appreciate it though! Serious literature for serious readers.