Mein linker Fuß

by Christy Brown | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 325722768x Global Overview for this book
Registered by Zibele of Bern, Bern / Berne Switzerland on 7/25/2004
Journal Entry 1 by Zibele from Bern, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Sunday, July 25, 2004
MEIN LINKER FUSS ist die Lebensgeschichte eines gelähmten Jungens aus Dublin, der 1932 geboren wurde. Eigentlich soll er in eine Irrenanstalt, doch seine Mutter kämpft sehr für ihn... Irgendwann lernt Christy mit seinem linken Fuss zu schreiben und zu malen.
Ein sehr schönes, rührendes Buch, welches ich am Anfang meines Studiums von zwei Freundinnen geschenkt bekam und ich jetzt sehr gespannt auf die *Reise* schicke und hoffe, dass es noch viele lesen werden...

Journal Entry 2 by Zibele at Telefonzelle Kapellenstrasse in Bern, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Sunday, July 25, 2004
Released on Sunday, July 25, 2004 at Telefonzelle Kapellenstrasse in Bern, Bern Switzerland.

22:25

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, August 02, 2004
I'm swiss but I'm living in Italy since 15 years. I knew bookcrossing and Since a long time I always wanted to participate, but never got the right moment. I'm now in Berne for two weeks and found the book in a telephonebox ad Kappellenstrasse. It was great to find this book and I have started to read it. I like it very muuch. It's a kind of book I never would have bought for reading it, because I don't like biographies from ill/handicapped people. But reading this book I changed my mind! As soon as I have finished to read it I will leave it somewhere her in Bern, or I will bring it to Italy and leave it in a place where I know german tourist will pass.

CAUGHT IN BERN SWITZERLAND

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, August 12, 2004
Released on Sunday, August 8, 2004 in Zurich, Outback Lodge, Stadelhofer Passage, Switzerland.