The Last Time They Met : A Novel

by Anita Shreve | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by LynnWrites of Tucson, Arizona USA on 7/24/2004
Journal Entry 1 by LynnWrites from Tucson, Arizona USA on Saturday, July 24, 2004
Just bought at B&N. Suppossed to be a page-turner by the author of The Pilot's Wife. Will read and then offer to BCers

Journal Entry 2 by LynnWrites from Tucson, Arizona USA on Thursday, July 20, 2006
When life doesn't give us what we want, we have the option of creating an alternate reality. If one is a writer, or a poet, one can create this reality with infinite attention to detail, complete with memories of touch, aroma, and conversations. This story is the ultimate of the "what if" and "then what" scenarios. Told backwards, it is like an exploding puzzle.
Can't say anymore without saying too much.

Journal Entry 3 by LynnWrites from Tucson, Arizona USA on Tuesday, October 31, 2006
This book will be on its way to Ohio, to faeriemyst, by about Nov. 3.
Part of a "cleaning off my bookshelf" RABCK offer.
Enjoy !!

Journal Entry 4 by faeriemyst from Marietta, Ohio USA on Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Thank you so much! With it being so hectic around here lately, I totally forgot about this. What a lovely surprise! :)