Wuthering Heights (Penguin Classics)

by Emily Brontë (Emily Bronte) | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by monado of Toronto, Ontario Canada on 7/23/2004
Journal Entry 1 by monado from Toronto, Ontario Canada on Friday, July 23, 2004
Brontë is one of the inventors of the Gothic romance.

I picked up an extra copy at the thrift store to release.

Journal Entry 2 by monado from Toronto, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, August 11, 2004
on "my" (really Anna's) bookshelf at Trango Software on the fourth floor

Journal Entry 3 by monado at Trango Software in Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada on Saturday, August 14, 2004
Released on Saturday, August 14, 2004 at Trango Software, 55 Commerce Valley West in Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada.

Pick up at my (Anna's) bookshelf on the fourth floor or PM me.

Journal Entry 4 by monado from Toronto, Ontario Canada on Saturday, September 04, 2004
Brought it home for re-release on the Danforth.

Journal Entry 5 by monado at Auld Spot Pub in Toronto, Ontario Canada on Saturday, September 04, 2004

Released 15 yrs ago (9/4/2004 UTC) at Auld Spot Pub in Toronto, Ontario Canada

I dropped in to the pub and released this by leaving it on a table. An earlier release, The Superwoman Syndrome, is also there.

Journal Entry 6 by peaceangel from Holywood, Co. Down United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 06, 2004
Just picked this one up in Toronto while visiting relatives, at a pub near the B&B we are staying in. To take home and read before releasing again in another part of the world!! Thank you, Monado for 3 books found in The Auld Spot. Will replace with others before I leave at the weekend. (Looking out for you each time I go in!!)

Journal Entry 7 by peaceangel from Holywood, Co. Down United Kingdom on Saturday, December 04, 2004
Enjoyed reading this - don't think I ever actually read it before, and it is an amazing book giving insight into the way people lived in the last century with no central heating and in fact very few mod cons at all! Life was tough, people dying young all the way through. Hope to release it soon where it woill be read and re-released, maybe at the next Meetup....

Journal Entry 8 by peaceangel from Holywood, Co. Down United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 08, 2005
Released this at the Meetup this evening, to another bookcrosser.

Journal Entry 9 by tealo from Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 22, 2005
Got this one at the last meeting and have been really slack in journaling this one, many apologies. I have read this book on several occasions and can say that it never gets weary. The story of Heathcliffe and Cathy is the quintessential romance against all odds.

Journal Entry 10 by tealo from Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 23, 2005
passed this one on to Lisa at the meet-up

Journal Entry 11 by Lijay from Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 23, 2005
Got this one at the birthday meet-up