@Between Parent & Child: New Solutions to Old Problems

by Haim G. Ginott | Parenting & Families | This book has not been rated.
Registered by DTH-272697 on 8/3/2002
Journal Entry 1 by DTH-272697 on Saturday, August 03, 2002
"This book has an ambitious purpose: to make life between parent and child less irritating and more rewarding." (1965)

Chapters include: Conversing with children, New ways of praise and criticism, Responsibility and independence, A day in a child's life, Some sources of anxiety in children, Children in need of professional help.

Journal Entry 2 by DTH-272697 at BC Meeting 2013 in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, June 29, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (6/30/2013 UTC) at BC Meeting 2013 in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands

Hoping to arrive at Castricum with more books than I leave with....

Journal Entry 3 by bookguide at Wijchen, Gelderland Netherlands on Monday, July 01, 2013
Shame I missed you Rubyblue. Every so often I come across a book which was registered by you, and I think I took one of them to Castricum this year. So it's a nice surprise to find I took one of your books home with me. My children are getting a bit old for "Childrenese". Maybe I'll skim it and see if it helps tame my teenagers and husband. ;-)