The Switch

by Sandra Brown | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by dutch-flybabe of Lent (gem. Nijmegen), Gelderland Netherlands on 7/26/2004
Journal Entry 1 by dutch-flybabe from Lent (gem. Nijmegen), Gelderland Netherlands on Monday, July 26, 2004
A birthday present from my husband, who didn't know I already read this book. Oops, communication error!

22-3-2020:
This book has rested in my cupboard these last years. Now that life outside my home has come to a standstill because of the Corona virus I've started to declutter books that are strewn all over the house. This book may travel on. I hope to release this book soon.

Journal Entry 2 by dutch-flybabe at Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Monday, May 4, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (5/4/2020 UTC) at Ede, Gelderland Netherlands

I found a reader for this book on facebook and gave the book to her to read. Happy reading!

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, dutch-flybabe) , as your referring member.
Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.
Happy reading!