Ashes To Ashes

by Tami Hoag | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by lindseysa of San Antonio, Texas USA on 7/15/2004
Journal Entry 1 by lindseysa from San Antonio, Texas USA on Thursday, July 15, 2004
He performs his profane ceremony in a wooded Minneapolis park, anointing his victims, than setting the bodies ablaze. He has already claimed three lives, and he won't stop there. Only this time there is a witness. But she isn't talking.

Enter Kate Conlan, former FBI agent turned victim/witness advocate. Not even she can tell if the reluctant witness is a potential victim or something more troubing still. Her superious are interested only because the latest victim may be the daughter of Peter Bondurant, an enigmatic billionaire. When he pulls strings, Special Agent John Quinn gets assigned to the case. But the FBI's ace profiler of serial killers is the last person Kate wants to work with, not with their troubled history. Now she faces the most difficult role of her career - and her life. For she's the only woman who has what it takes to stop the killer . . . and the one woman he wants next.

Journal Entry 2 by lindseysa at Pig Stand - Broadway in San Antonio, Texas USA on Thursday, July 15, 2004
Released on Thursday, July 15, 2004 at Pig Stand - Broadway in San Antonio, Texas USA.

left at a bookcrossing gathering tonight

Journal Entry 3 by chattergirl from San Antonio, Texas USA on Saturday, July 17, 2004
I love Tami Hoag. Picked this up at the meeting at the Pig Stand on Thursday. Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by chattergirl from San Antonio, Texas USA on Monday, July 26, 2004
This was a good one. It surprised me one or two times, so that's cool. I'll be passing this one on to my friend, blueampu. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 5 by blueampu from Boerne, Texas USA on Tuesday, November 16, 2004
Good book. The sicko was really sicko! But, you expect that in these types of books.

The heroine, Kate Conlan, was very cool. I always appreciate strong women in detective books. However, she and the hero (John Quinn) were just so sad. I was depressed reading about their previous life tradegies.

However, lots of fun twists in the plot. It's very difficult to guess the killer, which is always a good thing for me. I'll be giving this back to echattergirl, unless she wants me to release it.