Cry Wolf

by Tami Hoag | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 055356160x Global Overview for this book
Registered by jenvince of Scottsdale, Arizona USA on 7/15/2004
Journal Entry 1 by jenvince from Scottsdale, Arizona USA on Thursday, July 15, 2004
Am ready to share this one.

Journal Entry 2 by jenvince from Scottsdale, Arizona USA on Monday, July 26, 2004
Sending today to i0xi0x as a RABCK. Enjoy! :)

Journal Entry 3 by i0xi0x from Youngstown, Ohio USA on Thursday, July 29, 2004
Thank you so much jenvince for sending me this book! I will comment after I read this...

Journal Entry 4 by i0xi0x from Youngstown, Ohio USA on Monday, March 28, 2005
I really enjoyed this book. Tami Hoag is one of the most compelling authors. She just sucks you into the story and doesn't let go. The villan in this one was a little predictable, but I enjoyed the book nonetheless.

Thanks again Jenvince for the RABCK!!

From bn.com
The scream heard by no one is the deadliest.

In the rural parishes of Louisiana's French Triangle, young women are disappearing one by one, only to turn up on the banks of the bayou, strangled and cast aside where they are sure to be found. But there is one trophy the killer prizes above all others, one woman who must be silenced forever....

Attorney Laurel Chandler did not come back to Bayou Breaux to seek justice. That once-burning obsession had destroyed her credibility, her career, her marriage—and nearly her sanity. But when a ruthless predator strikes too close to home, she's lured into a perverse game from which there may be no escape. Once before, Laurel's cries against a monstrous evil went unanswered. Who will listen now?

Journal Entry 5 by i0xi0x from Youngstown, Ohio USA on Monday, September 05, 2005
Reserved as a RABCK for jennifer671. Will be mailed on Wednesday.

Journal Entry 6 by i0xi0x at on Saturday, September 10, 2005

Released 13 yrs ago (9/8/2005 UTC) at

Sent on its way! Remember to release or RABCK when done so it keeps moving. Thanks and enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by jennifer671 from Cheraw, South Carolina USA on Monday, September 12, 2005
Thanks i0xi0x! As soon as I read this I will gladly RABCK it or release it to someone else who will enjoy it! Thanks again! :)