A Monstrous Regiment of Women

by Laurie R. King | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by FamFatale of Chantilly, Virginia USA on 7/14/2004
Journal Entry 1 by FamFatale from Chantilly, Virginia USA on Wednesday, July 14, 2004
Mary Russell, Sherlock Holme's apprentice finds herself far closer to heaven than she would like...

Journal Entry 2 by FamFatale at A Trade in A Trade, A Trade -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, July 20, 2004
Released on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 at A Trade in A Trade, A Trade Controlled Releases.

Traded with Morgail for Fire Song

Journal Entry 3 by Morgail from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Saturday, August 07, 2004
Thanks for trading with me, FamFatale! Looks like a good read.

Journal Entry 4 by Morgail from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Image hosting by Photobucket I LOVED this book. The writing was wonderfully descriptive, and the dialogue between Mary and Holmes is entertaining. I found the rest of the series at a local bookstore & I will definitely be adding them to my collection.

Mailed to beekeeper40 on Saturday, May 20 - she won this book from my Pick Me a Book to Read contest last month. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by Morgail at mail in Louisville, post office -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, May 20, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (5/20/2006 UTC) at mail in Louisville, post office -- Controlled Releases

Image hosting by Photobucket My #12 Release for guinavere's Keep Them Moving Challenge 2006.
Mailed to beekeeper40 in England.

Journal Entry 6 by beekeeper40 from Hoveton, Norfolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Thank you Morgail! The book arrived safely today. I am going on holiday in a couple of weeks so I shall save it till then,

Thank you again!

Journal Entry 7 by beekeeper40 from Hoveton, Norfolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 27, 2006
I really enjoyed this story of Mary Russell supposed apprentice to the great Sherlock Holmes. 1921 London really came to life. I definitely will be looking for more books in this series. Thanks again to Morgail for sending this to me.

Released 12 yrs ago (9/18/2006 UTC) at to a bookcrosser in by mail release, A book trade -- Controlled Releases

Mailed to AgnesXNitt in a trade.

Journal Entry 9 by AgnesXNitt from Godmanchester, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 23, 2006
I love this book! I adore this series!
Thanks so much for the trade Sara (Beekeeper40), I'm posting your book today, but I haven't made you a card yet, so let me know what you want and I'll send it as soon as I've made it...
Thanks again!