Calvin and Hobbes 2: One day the wind will change

by Bill Watterson | Graphic Novels |
Registered by E-mile of Almere, Flevoland Netherlands on 7/14/2004
Journal Entry 1 by E-mile from Almere, Flevoland Netherlands on Wednesday, July 14, 2004
one of the best comics I know

Journal Entry 2 by E-mile from Almere, Flevoland Netherlands on Wednesday, July 14, 2004
Permanent collection, maar Biba89 mag 'm wel lenen.
Erbie neemt het boek vandaag mee en zal 'm op 1 augustus in Deventer aan haar geven.

Journal Entry 3 by biba89 from Olst, Overijssel Netherlands on Sunday, August 01, 2004
Another Calvin and Hobbes! thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by biba89 from Olst, Overijssel Netherlands on Wednesday, August 11, 2004
This one goes back to E-mile too, via Powerhouse. Thank you!

Released on Friday, August 13, 2004 at Controlled Release in Controlled Release, Controlled Release Controlled Releases.

and here's the release note

Journal Entry 6 by E-mile from Almere, Flevoland Netherlands on Monday, October 25, 2004
He's back.... I'm glad you liked it Biba! Now he's going back to his friends in the permanent collection.

Journal Entry 7 by E-mile at a friend, A friend -- Controlled Releases on Friday, October 03, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (10/3/2008 UTC) at a friend, A friend -- Controlled Releases

I have the complete Calvin and Hobbes at home and I know a friend of mine would love to read this...

Hope you'll enjoy id!!