The Book of Ruth (Oprah's Book Club (Paperback))

by Jane Hamilton | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Arrietty of Adelaide, South Australia Australia on 7/13/2004
Journal Entry 1 by Arrietty from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, July 13, 2004
A second copy of this great book.

Journal Entry 2 by running-gal from -- Unspecified Location --, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, July 13, 2004
Picked up at Meetup.

Journal Entry 3 by running-gal from -- Unspecified Location --, South Australia Australia on Friday, March 18, 2005
A highly original yet deeply disturbing book which packs a powerful punch at the end. A great read.

Journal Entry 4 by running-gal at Fasta Pasta in Adelaide, Meet-up -- Controlled Releases on Monday, April 11, 2005

Released 14 yrs ago (4/12/2005 UTC) at Fasta Pasta in Adelaide, Meet-up -- Controlled Releases

Journal Entry 5 by wingromneywing from Semaphore, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, April 12, 2005
Picked up at Meet-up. Might read this one, so it will go on my TBR pile for now.

Journal Entry 6 by wingromneywing from Semaphore, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, June 24, 2008
I am slightly embarassed that this book has been with me for over three years - but finallly I have read it! Will be released soon.

Journal Entry 7 by wingromneywing at Griffins Head in Adelaide, Meet-up -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (7/8/2008 UTC) at Griffins Head in Adelaide, Meet-up -- Controlled Releases

I hope this book makes someone's day. If it's not your kind of read, journal it, pass it on and join in the fun of watching books you have touched travel the world!

Journal Entry 8 by sgjim at Unley, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, August 09, 2016
So I recently had a realistic look at my "to-be-read" pile, and realised that even if I did nothing but read books for the rest of my life, I would never get through them!

So I've decided to keep some and let the rest (including this book) go.

At least this way they might be useful and actually get read, rather than sitting on my shelf for another decade!

Released 3 yrs ago (8/9/2016 UTC) at Caffé Amore - 162 Pulteney Street in Adelaide, South Australia Australia

Being released at the monthly Adelaide Book Crossing meet-up (where we meet to swap books and so on) for August 2016

Journal Entry 10 by sgjim at Unley, South Australia Australia on Sunday, August 19, 2018
No one else wanted this one, so I took it back for wild releasing.

Released 1 yr ago (8/20/2018 UTC) at St Andrews Hospital - South Terrace in Adelaide, South Australia Australia

Being released on the bookshelves of the third floor patient lounge / family room