Dead Right

by Peter Robinson | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by manurule of Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on 8/18/2004
Journal Entry 1 by DaveHB from Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 18, 2004
I have not read any of Peter Robinson's books before but I thoroughly enjoyed this one. I picked the book up in Starbucks and will return it to the same place.

Journal Entry 2 by manurule from Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 18, 2004
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 3 by wingCassiopaeiawing from Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Thursday, December 28, 2006
While book hunting for OBCZ books this morning I found this book in Kidney Research UK charity shop on Wellfield Road in Cardiff. Judging from other enteries on manurule's book shelf I think this was originally released in Starbucks on the same street 2 years and 4 months ago. I wonder where it has been in the meantime? I have read one other Peter Robinson book and really enjoyed it, so I am looking forward to reading this one and then releasing it around the corner in the OBCZ in Coffee#1 on Albany Road to continue it's journey.

This was my first truly wild catch.

Journal Entry 4 by wingCassiopaeiawing from Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, January 06, 2007
A good read, interwoven as it was with Inspector Banks own personal problems. The essence of the story line was disturbing but well told and certainly makes you think about the use of idiomatic expression and the unconscious bias in our daily lives.

Journal Entry 5 by wingCassiopaeiawing at Coffee#1, Albany Road, Cardiff in Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Thursday, January 11, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (1/11/2007 UTC) at Coffee#1, Albany Road, Cardiff in Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom

On the Bookcrossing Shelf.

Journal Entry 6 by for-the-weak from Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 17, 2007
I picked this book up at Coffee #1 on Albany Road, Cardiff. I plan to read it in the next few days, and try to release it further afield, it seems to have been lingering around Cardiff for some time now, and deserves a chance to see the wide world :-)