9-11

by Noam Chomsky | Nonfiction |
Registered by froggiepopple of Chisholm, Minnesota USA on 7/31/2002
Journal Entry 1 by froggiepopple from Chisholm, Minnesota USA on Wednesday, July 31, 2002
If you do not trust the news and want to find out more about America's involvement with 9-11 then read this book.

Journal Entry 2 by froggiepopple from Chisholm, Minnesota USA on Wednesday, September 04, 2002
Next week I am releasing this book to Jess1 for an exchange.

Journal Entry 3 by jess1 from Cincinnati, Ohio USA on Thursday, September 12, 2002
Just received this book in the mail - and on 9/11, too! Will make a journal entry when I'm finished reading it.

Journal Entry 4 by jess1 from Cincinnati, Ohio USA on Friday, January 24, 2003
An intriguing book, especially as we are still embroiled in the aftermath and still watching our government make questionable decisions about the policing of the world. It was interesting reading about the recent history that I had grown up with but known little about, like Nicaragua and Beiruit. I think this book addresses a perspective that sorely needs to be recognized in this country. Our population often seems to be plagued by a voluntary blindness, silently agreeing to the double standard established by government policy. Though many may not agree with his views, I think this is important reading at this time in history.

I will be sending this to another bookcrosser shortly.

Journal Entry 5 by gailflig from Seattle, Washington USA on Thursday, January 30, 2003
I just got this book in the mail. Thanks, jess1!

Journal Entry 6 by gailflig from Seattle, Washington USA on Wednesday, June 22, 2005
I released this book to a thrift shop. Hope someone finds it!

Released 14 yrs ago (8/8/2005 UTC) at Giving to individual to read and release in Mercer Island, Washington USA

I thought this book was gone, but I found it while packing to move. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 8 by book-spy from Arlington, Alabama USA on Friday, September 23, 2005

gailflig, thanks for getting this book to me. I will pass it on as soon as I finish it... which will be soon. I need to READ!

turn the page,

book-spy

Note: One of my dogs chewed a little piece off the corner of this book. It was when he was a pup. So I took a newspaper, and rolled it u; then, I with the rolled up newspaper, I hit myshelf about my head, saying, "I didn't watch my dog!"

RSV'd for cnfotp for the Well-Traveled Wild Release Challenge.

Journal Entry 9 by book-spy at USPS in Didcot, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, June 04, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (6/5/2006 UTC) at USPS in Didcot, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

cnfotp, this is your wishlist book!

To cnfotp, by post, for the Well-Traveled challenge.

turn the page,

book-spy

Journal Entry 10 by cnfotp on Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Received yesterday for the 'Well Travelled Wild Release Challenge' and as part of my 'Wings for Wishlist' offer (book-spy, I'll PM you later today re: wings!)

I'm quite pleased that this book is thinner than expected as I'd really like to read it and have been swamped with books recently (not complaining though!)

I'll offer this up again in the challenge and see if anyone else wants it before I wild release it. Many, many thanks book-spy! x x x