The Firebrand: A Novel

by Marion Zimmer Bradley | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Antwelm of Newcastle, New South Wales Australia on 7/7/2004
Journal Entry 1 by Antwelm from Newcastle, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, July 07, 2004
Found this book in the Marina Visitors Amenities of Newcastle Cruising Yacht Club, Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
Thought I should register it for bookcrossing to follow its movements.. So here U go..

Journal Entry 2 by Antwelm at Newcastle Cruising Yacht Club in Wickham, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, July 07, 2004
Released on Wednesday, July 07, 2004 at Newcastle Cruising Yacht Club, Marina Amenities in Newcastle, New South Wales Australia.

Journal Entry 3 by Amelia-Grace from Frankston, Victoria Australia on Sunday, August 30, 2009
To all my fellow booklovers,
I am incredibly sorry. I caught this book in 2006 (... I think) at a yacht club while assisting a friend sail back from Sydney to Victoria, read it, fell in love with it and kidnapped it. We eloped back to my hometown of Frankston, Victoria, Australia where I have treasured it ever since. Now, over three years later, I have realised my crimes and realised that it is time for my dear book to be set free from this relationship.
Lately I have contented myself with the excuse that I didn't have a safe place for this book to go-and now because it's in a very shabby, much-loved condition, it needs a safe haven.
Next, I declared my complete and utter love and inability to live without it... but that is no excuse.
Finally, a friend spotted this darling relaxing in my bookshelf and informed me that I simply had no right to keep it.
And so I have purchased my own copy of the book and intend to release this one tomorrow at my school reception.
If you find it, please look after it, and know that it is very much loved.
Yours,